REV'IT! Horizon 2 Women's Pants
When coupled to the corresponding REV'IT! Horizon 2 Women's Jacket, the REV’IT! Horizon 2 Pants form a 100% waterproof all weather touring suit of armor. The Horizon 2 pants are standard-equipped with SeeFlex CE Level 2 knee armor and low profileCE Level 1 SeeSmart hip protectors and reinforced with 1000D PWR.
Clever grip paneling at the seat prevents unwanted sliding around on the seat, especially in rainy conditions. A detachable thermal liner combines with the Fidlock-fastener equipped flaps over VCS aquadefence vents to create a garment that is as weather versatile as it is protective.
Packed to the gills with the same technical touring features that make the jacket such an incredible value, the REV’IT! Horizon 2 Women's Pants provide protection from both inclement weather and the slide in an ergonomic package.
- Outer shell: PWR|shell 500D 2L, PWR|shell 1000D 2L, PWR|shell 500D stretch, sure grip, Lorica
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | lite (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 100% polyamide
- lining: 100% polyester
- thermal lining: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Protection: Seeflex Level 2 CE protection at knees, Seesmart CE-level 1 type B protection at hip (RV33)
- Visibility: laminated reflection at calves
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles and calves
- Ventilation: VCS | aquadefence
- Features: VCS | aquadefence with FidLock magnetic fastener, stretch panel at waistband, short and connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zipper, YKK slide lock front closure, grip panel at seat
- Pockets: slit pockets