Shoei GT-Air 2 Helmet - Aperture Graphics
With the innovative and highly-acclaimed GT-Air as a baseline, the all-new GT-Air II was destined for greatness from the very start. Advancements in design, functionality and performance have further evolved SHOEI’s premiere full-face touring helmet, yielding even easier adaptation to the ever-changing conditions throughout your journeys. Featuring a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal sun-glare protection, all-new "first position" shield opening for advanced ventilation and defogging, enhanced aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL2 Communication System, the GT-Air II is equipped to accommodate your every need.
- Evolved design, functionality and performance over its predecessor
- Wind tunnel-tested and refined aerodynamics
- Shell-integrated spoiler reduces lift and drag
- Noise-reduction technology reduces unwanted wind and road noise
- New, longer flip-down internal sun shield cuts down on sunlight entering the helmet
- Designed for seamless integration with SENA SRL2 communication system
- Adapts to the ever-changing conditions that lie ahead
Designed for seamless integration with the SENA SRL2 Communication System. SRL2 is specially developed for the GT-Air II, and is sold exclusively by SENA.
Wind-tunnel optimized to maximize airflow and reduce unwanted noise, the GT Air II’s three intake and five exhaust vents have been strategically shaped and positioned for improved cool air intake and hot air expulsion. A redesigned upper air intake shutter and enlarged lower air intake opening yield greater airflow throughout the entire helmet.
AERODYNAMICS & NOISE REDUCTION
More than just aggressive styling and aesthetics, the GT-Air II’s progressive shell shape is compact and uniquely streamlined to reduce air resistance and drag. Improved, airtight window beading and an enhanced internal sun shield system prevent unwanted wind noise inside the helmet.
- Wind tunnel-optimized to strike the perfect balance between airflow and silence
- Compact shell shape with aggressive, streamlined styling
- Improved, airtight window beading prevents unwanted wind noise
- Reduction of unwanted wind and road noise through superior sealing and aerodynamics
- Enhanced internal sun shield system reduces unwanted noise
The GT-Air II’s advanced shield system provides a large, distortion-free view, facilitates smooth and easy shield changes, features an all-new “first position” shield opening, and comes equipped with a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal relief from sun glare in one quick motion.
- Wider and taller field of vision
- Protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures a distortion-free view throughout entire field of vision
- Comes equipped with Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system
Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critically important as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the GT-Air II features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM shell and Multi-Piece/Multi-Density EPS liner.
The GTAir II is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry Interior System capable of dissipating sweat 2x faster than traditional nylon interiors. Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization along with premium two-tone interior fabric and red stitching accentuate the GT-Air II’s unmatched fit and finish.