Five WFX Prime GTX Gloves
The new-generation winter glove.
With the WFX Prime, FIVE offers real innovation, introducing its first heat-sealed, seamless glove, for total weatherproofing. The construction of this premium winter glove has a truly modern feel. Use of cutting-edge materials, such as Soft-Shell construction, a GORE-TEX® Grip™ membrane, and Primaloft® Gold ultra-high-performance, water-repellent thermal insulation has made for a weatherproof, warm winter glove that’s light on bulk. It also offers unparalleled control sensitivity for a winter glove, with any bulk contained around the hand area, and exceptional dynamic and thermal qualities so you can fearlessly face the storms and the cold. Because in winter, it’s easy to take a spill when the temperatures drop, the WFX Prime features top-of-the-line protective elements, such as the new ERGO PROTECH® one-piece shell or the large panel in SuperFabric®, a heavy-duty fabric that contains Epoxy resin microbeads covering most of the palm zone, all the way up to the outer fingers. These elements protect you without slowing you down, since it’s crucial to have total freedom of movement in the fingers and stay alert at the controls when you ride in wintertime conditions. And so, with all this mind, Five proudly present the WFX Prime: all the advantages of a lightweight, supple glove, with total warmth as a bonus.
- Topside: Topside construction in Soft Shell fabric.
- Palm: full-grain goat leather for suppleness, with a digitalized rubber reinforcement at the contact point for optimal grip in wet weather, and a wide SuperFabric® protective reinforcement covering the thenar eminence and hypothenar, lined in memory foam.
- GORE-TEX Grip™ breathable, weatherproof membrane that molds to the shape of the palm lining.
- PRIMALOFT® Gold 170g water-repellent thermal topside insulation and PRIMALOFT® Grip Control 60g on the palm side.
- Seamless heat-sealed construction for optimal weatherproofing.
- FIVE ERGO PROTECH™ one-piece metacarpophalangeal protective shell in heat-sealed soft TPR inserted underneath the Soft-Shell fabric.
- Over Size Cuff System: adjustable cuff system. This allows you to adjust the cuff around your jacket’s sleeve and includes a weatherproof YKK zipper.
- Dual cuff and wrist closure system, with a large digital rubber and Velcro tab. Wrist-fastening strap with gripper tab in TPR, secured underneath a leather flap.
- Reflective logo embellishments and textured inserts.
- Memory-foam and TPR reinforcement on the thumb, ring, and little fingers.
- Comfort gusset at the joints and on the wrist.
- Bemberg™ internal comfort lining for more softness.
- Weatherproof, anti-drip cuff lining.
- Clear Vision Pad™ visor-cleaning system on the left-hand side.
- TouchScreen™ system (index finger) for handling electronic devices.