Shoei Hornet ADV Matte Colour Helmet
The new Hornet ADV is a major step forward in comfort, aerodynamics, ventilation and style. The completely new shell, peak and visor greatly improves comfort and performance on the road and on the trail.
- AIM+ Shell Construction: Organic fibreglass, multi-composite and high performance organic fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
- EPS liner system with two different shock absorbing densities
- New CNS-2 visor with pinlock anti-fog.
- Double-D ring chin strap - Easy to use and always perfectly adjusted
- Emergency quick release neck skirt for safer helmet removal in the event of injury.
- Four different outer shell sizes for perfect fit and compact dimensions
- Detachable and washable cheek pads and 3D centre pad for easy cleaning and in different sizes for custom fit
- Quick release visor removal without the need to remove the peak.
- Effective dust seal around the visor.
- Integrated rear spoiler for enhanced stability and quietness at road speeds.
- Peak quickly removable without any tools.
- Multiple venting and extraction for optimum ventilation
- Inlet vents on the upper head, forhead and chin for fresh air supply. All inlet vents adjustable.
- Two outlet vents integrated into the Air Stabiliser and two in the neck area to exhaust the used warm air.