Oxford Quebec 1.0 Jacket
Great value, and a rugged, practical style for commuting and touring.
- Tall collar with two adjustment points and neoprene at the edge to give a good seal with maximum comfort.
- Spacer mesh in the collar makes the whole jacket breathable.
- Reflective panels at the front, top and back for 360 visibility.
- Ripstop on shoulders, upper arms and back of the arms for better protection.
- The jacket has CE armour in the shoulders and elbows.
- The external armour pockets in the elbows make the protection less likely to move in the event of a spill.
- Includes Oxford's intelligent adjustment in the arm adjustment straps for extra flexibility and comfort when riding.
- Soft Amara on the cuffs for comfort plus large adjustment gusset to keep the water out.
- Two large Napoleon box pockets and two water resistant box pockets.
- Deep cutaway on the front hem plus a Continental Cut on the rear (extended tail) for extra weather protection.
- Rear box pocket.
- Air vents on front and rear.
- Heavy duty YKK Vislon zip.
- Thick 100g thermal liner for extra warmth.
- Provision for back protector provided.