Vespa Primavera 50th Anniversary edition celebrates its extraordinary birthday with two new color options.
Once again, Vespa confirms its technological cutting-edge, which has always distinguished it and left its mark on history, proving to be one of the most modern and safest vehicles in the world. Introducing the new version of the Primavera. It stands out with a generous equipment package that includes a very handy USB socket, located inside the leg shield back plate compartment, and the availability of the ABS braking system. The most important innovation comes in the form of the new Piaggio i-Get Euro4 powerplant, capable of ensuring brilliant performance, contained consumption and extremely high overall efficiency.
Full of the most advanced technical equipment available today and designed to obtain superior stability and handling levels, Vespa Primavera is born with riding pleasure in mind in order to make even the most routine daily commute fun. From the mid-sixties a new generation of sporty Vespas were invading European streets. They were small, quick, extremely agile and modern, just like the mentality of the guys and girls straddling them.
Thanks to a spacious, 8 litre fuel tank, around 328 km can be covered with a full tank.
The Vespa Primavera i-get powerplant is a single cylinder engine, completely new both in terms of mechanical components and electronic parts. Worth a mention in more detail are:
- the crankshaft, with 24% increased inertia compared with the previous engine for a decisive reduction in vibrations and a smoother ride
- the new starter motor, decidedly quieter
- the new gearbox cover, to reduce the noise even more and increase stiffness
- the barometric sensor, so that combustion is always optimised.
- Entirely new exhaust system. Making the engine quieter and ensuring a more full and pleasant timbre