Davida Koura Helmet
New for 2018, KOURA is a retro inspired, high performance helmet, clearly identifiable as a DAVIDA, with an exceptionally low profile and a strikingly bold styling that will be impossible to go unnoticed on the streets and the track.
Certified to ECER22-05 and shortly to be followed by DOT FMVS 281 & ACU Gold , the new DAVIDA KOURA will be available in early 2018 in both road and race versions.
Davida's first full face helmet is a result of the enhancement of their Technical Team with the very best expertise of Italian MotoGP & F1 racing helmet designers who delivered the smallest-profile road-legal Davida Speedster V3 in 2016.
- Smallest dual standard full face in the world
- Race bred
- Exceptionally compact
- GRP or finest racing grade carbon-fibre shell
- 2 mm Clear visor
- ECER22-05, Anti-Scratch & Anti-Fog
- Three-piece removable leather liner
- Replacement Leather Liner Kits available in 5 Colours
- Sizing kits for looser or tighter fitting options
- Double D ring
- Quiet ride
- High quality paintwork
- ISO 9001 quality assured
- Replacement 2 mm visors available in Clear or Smoke
- XS 54cm
- S 56cm
- M 57cm
- L 59cm
- XL 60cm
- XXL 61cm