Dainese Manis D1 Back Protector
Ideal for road or track use, the Dainese Manis D1 Back Protector offers CE level 2 impact protection, articulated external plates and comfort padding.
- Back protector certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 1621.2/2014 Level 2
- Articulated external plates with controlled mobility, made of polypropylene with perforated and corrugated structure.
- Inner core in perforated Crash absorb® shock absorbing material
- Localized comfort padding
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Back protector with 4 degrees of freedom:
- 1 - Longitudinal stretch
- 2 - Longitudinal bending
- 3 - Torsion
- 4 - Lateral bending controlled by special tensioners
- External perforated plates
- Crash Absorb perforated absorption material
- Reduced contact area
Sizing is dependent on both torso length and chest circumference. Height is measured from your shoulders to your natural waist, which will determine which Type is necessary. Chest circumference is measured at the widest point around your chest, usually just under the arm pits.
Shoulder to waist length determines Type:
- Type 49 14.5"-16.5" (37cm-42cm)
- Type 59 16.9"-18.9" (43cm-48cm)
Chest circumference determines Size:
- Size MD 38.2"-40.5" (97-103cm)
- Size LG 40.5"-42.9" (103-109cm)
- Adjustable and removable straps
- Adjustable lumbar strip with double VELCRO® brand closure