The Bell Riot is a three-quarter street helmet that is based upon Bell’s Custom 500 design, which pays homage to the original 1950s 500-TX and the 1970s Magnum.
The 500-TX came out in 1956 and Bell says it was the first helmet with a composite shell and EPS liner. It was upgraded to the Magnum in the mid-1970s and then refined into the Custom 500 several decades later.
Vintage style with modern safety standards.
- Low-profile composite shell
- 5 shell and EPS liner sizes
- Antibacterial interior
- Multi-density EPS liner
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- NutraFog™ II anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV-protected shield
- Aluminum shield mounting hardware
- ECE 22.05