Bell MX-9 Adventure MIPS Helmet
If you're the kind of rider who likes maintain a high level of protection when getting dirty on the untraveled path, the Bell MX9 Adventure MIPS helmet is for you.
MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System - is an exciting new advancement in helmet technology. MIPS allows your head to slide independent of the helmet for a few milliseconds. This critical moment of time helps to reduce the relative motion of the brain inside the skull, and can potentially reduce strain to the brain caused by angled impacts. To put it simply, MIPS increases your chances of walking away from a crash.
The MX-9 ADV helmet allows for the use of googles when required for serious off-roading. Simply flip up the visor or remove it completely.
Supplied with both clear and tinted visors.
Remove the peak, slap on the tinted visor and you have one badass aggressive street helmet.
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated/Removable shield with NutraFog II™ anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protection
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) Equipped
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Two point adjustable Visor™ with air intake vents
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- Weight: 1646+/-50 grams
- ECE 22.05