In the late 1960’s Bell released the Star, the first full-face helmet, revolutionizing the helmet and motorsport industries and setting a new standard for safety. Since then Motorcycle helmets have taken all sorts of shapes and forms, but at its essence has always been the simple and classic Star. The inherent beauty in the Star’s simplicity has made it an effective and aesthetically appealing piece of motorcycle gear that has survived the test of time.
To pay homage to the glory days of motorsport, the Bell Bullitt inherits classic Star styling yet is infused with contemporary comforts and safety. Constructed with a low-profile fiber composite shell and multi-density EPS liner. Luxurious appointments like micro-suede lining with leather trim, metal mesh circular intake vents with a rear exhaust vent and 3D cut cheek pads with speaker pockets compliment the vintage styling and push the Bullitt into the 21st century.
The Bell Bullitt is as much an exercise in design as it is in rider safety, breaking the mold and providing a premium retro option to the market. Put that vintage helmet back on the shelf where it belongs and pick up a Bullitt to fulfill all your retro riding dreams.
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
- 3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Helmet ships with a clear visor as pictured.
- Industry-leading five-year warranty