To pay homage to the glory days of motorsport, the Bell Bullitt inherits classic Bell Star styling yet is infused with contemporary comforts and safety. Constructed with a low-profile fibre composite shell and multi-density EPS liner, the Bullitt meets modern ECE 22.05 regulations yet comes as close as possible to the look and feel of the original Star. Luxurious appointments like micro-suede lining with leather trim, metal mesh circular intake vents with a rear exhaust vent and 3D cut cheek pads with speaker pockets compliment the vintage styling and push the Bullitt into the 21st century.
Named after the brash detective played by iconic actor and motorsport enthusiast Steve McQueen in the cult classic Bullitt, the Bell Bullitt is as much an exercise in design as it is in rider safety, breaking the mould and providing a premium retro option to the market. Put that vintage helmet back on the shelf where it belongs and pick up a Bullitt to fulfil all your retro riding dreams.
Note: The Bullitt has a very round internal shape. It is ideal for people who need more ear and temple room but conversely it is less suitable for people who need more room in the forehead area.
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
- 3 shell sizes
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- EPS lined chinbar
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- The Bell Bullet is a premium retro option
- 5 year warranty
- ECE 22.05 certified